Myco loves this quick and delicious dish Daddy loves to cook for us. He does this with so much ease it’s amazing!
This is currently our # 4 favorite!
Beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
1 Onion, cut into cubes
2 Onions, in rings
5 cloves garlic, crushed
salt and pepper (to taste)
olive oil (or vegetable oil)
1. To make the marinade, combine the soy sauce, salt and pepper, and MSG.
2. Mix the beef strips and the marinade in a bowl. Marinate this for an hour.
3. Heat oil in a pan
4. Saute the garlic and the cubed onion
5. Pour the marinated beef. Stir.
6. With the stove temperature on high, continue stirring until the beef turns golden brown.
7. Add the oyster sauce and the onion rings. Stir for another minute.
8. Serve hot with rice.
You may add vegetables to this dish. I would recommend the following:
– young corn (whole or cut in half)
– button mushrooms
– yellow, green and red bell peppers