Fat, Chubby cheeks
– they look cute on young girls and boys, but not in adults. Then add to it double chins! So what do you get? Fat face!
If you are on the overweight category, the likelihood that you have fat cheeks and double chin is very high. So normally, the next question asked is this: Is there a way to trim down facial fat? The answer is a resounding yes!
Here are six simple ways to melt those fats in your chubby cheeks! Do these in front of the mirror so you’ll have fun! I had fun doing all these, and that alone is a reason already to keep on doing these steps until you get that perfectly sculpted cheeks and chin!
1. Face the mirror and look at yourself. Try to feel your cheeks … hmmmm … too much fat? Okay … so begin by pouting your lips. Then, suck your cheeks in for about 8 to 10 seconds. To get the best result, repeat doing this at least 10 times as part of your morning exercise.
2. With your lips tightly closed, smile! Make it your widest smile possible without parting your lips.
3. The skin around the eyes is very sensitive; in time they will begin to sag. To keep them from sagging, it is also very important to do some exercises particularly the muscles around the eye area. With your eyes half open, raise your eyebrows as high as you possibly can. Do this several times.
4. Your lips also need to exercise, and doing so will strengthen the muscles in the cheek area and the chin. Pout your lips and extend it by trying to reach your nose.
5. Double chins look ugly, so to get rid of it, gently pat the underside of your jaws. Some would suggest “slapping” the underside of the jaw, but that would be too harsh. So just tap it maybe 5 times in the morning and then repeat in the evening. That would do!
6. Here’s the easiest exercise for the face: SMILE! A genuine smile moves muscles, and although in time there will definitely be wrinkles in your face, at least they will be “smile lines”, reflective of a happy disposition!
Now you can also opt to frown as often as you want, for as a saying goes, you use more muscles when you frown than when you smile. But then here’s the downside: if you always frown, you may have a face without fats, but you’ll not live long … Miserable people die early! Or if they live long enough, they become ugly! Now you choose: fat free face with smile lines or thin but ugly face? The choice is yours!
Do these facial exercises and say goodbye to
fat, chubby cheeks