- 5 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 scallions (spring onions), trimmed
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Dipping Sauce of choice to serve
- Lightly beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and pour in half of the beaten eggs. Cook until light and fluffy. Remove from pan and set aside. Cook the remaining egg and set aside.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Put scallions or spring onions into the boiling water, bulb first. Cook until just soft; be careful not to overcook. Remove from boiling water and rinse in cold running water. Dry on paper towels. Split each scallion into two by cutting through the bulb and then tearing upward.
- Slice the omelets into thin strips of about 2 ½ inches in length by ¼ inch wide. Make a bunch of 8 to 10 pieces of egg strips. Wrap a strip of scallion around the center of each bundle to hold the egg strips together.
- Arrange the egg bundles on the serving plate.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
*This Korean dish was presented by the Relief Society sisters of the Macanhan Ward of the Cagayan de Oro Philippines Stake.